Ward locations within the town of Milford Haven
|Population||2,003 (2011 census)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||MILFORD HAVEN|
|Senedd Cymru – Welsh Parliament|
3 (Town Council)
Milford Central is the name of an electoral ward in Pembrokeshire, Wales. It covers the central area of the town of Milford Haven including Pill and Milford Haven Docks. It elects a county councillor to Pembrokeshire County Council and three town councillors to Milford Haven Town Council.
|Plaid Cymru||Stephen Joseph||137|
At the 2012 county election the long-standing independent councillor Anne Hughes lost her seat on Pembrokeshire County Council to the Plaid Cymru candidate. Hughes had been elected the chairman of the County Council in May 2009.
|Plaid Cymru||Stephen Glanville Joseph||421|
- "The County of Pembrokeshire (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1998". Legislation.gov.uk. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "Central Ward". Milford Haven Town Council. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Milford: Central 2011 Census Ward (1237327758)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "All the results from the Pembrokeshire County Council elections as they happen". Western Telegraph. 5 May 2017. Retrieved 30 October 2017.
- "LIVE BLOG: Pembrokeshire County Council election count as it happens". South Wales Argus. 4 May 2012. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "County council elects second woman chairman". Narberth & Whitland Observer. 15 May 2009. Retrieved 29 October 2017.