Milford Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1855|
|• Total||44.34 sq mi (114.8 km2)|
|• Land||44.34 sq mi (114.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||37.4/sq mi (14.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429363|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 44.34 square miles (114.8 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Bryce at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Maple Grove, Old Milford and Vennum.
Airports and landing strips
- Milford Airport
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Milford Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Crescent Township||Belmont Township|
|Ash Grove Township||Stockland Township|
|Fountain Creek Township||Lovejoy Township||Prairie Green Township|