|Born||15 February 1991|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 9 January 2019
Milind Kumar (born 15 February 1991) is an Indian cricketer who played for Delhi in domestic cricket. He is a right-hand batsman and an occasional off-break bowler. He was bought by Delhi Daredevils in the IPL Season 7 Auction for INR 10 Lakh. He was bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL12 at his base price 20 lakhs.
Ahead of the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy, he transferred from Delhi to Sikkim. On the opening day of the tournament, he scored a double-century (261 runs) against Manipur. In his next match of the tournament, he also scored another double-century (224 runs) against Nagaland. In the following match, he followed that up with a century, making 133 runs. Till 7 January 2019 in eight matches, he scored 1,311 runs in the tournament.
- "List of domestic transfers ahead of the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy season". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Ranji Trophy Takeaways: Kerala, Manipur Register Historic Wins; Milind Kumar Continues to Pile on Runs". Network18 Media and Investments Ltd. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- "Shreyas Iyer shreds jetlag with bruising 178". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- "Milind Kumar: from being sidelined in Delhi to 1000 in the Ranji Trophy". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- "IPL 2019 auction: The list of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "IPL 2019 Auction: Who got whom". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
|This biographical article related to an Indian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|