Military of Seychelles
|Seychelles People's Defence Force|
Seychelles Coat of Arms
|Service branches||Seychelles Air Force
Seychelles Coast Guard
|Commander-in-Chief||President Danny Faure|
|Chief of Defence Forces||Brigadier Leopold Payet|
|Military age||18 years of age|
|males age 15-49: 23,210 (2002 est.), age 15–49|
|males age 15-49: 11,560 (2002 est.), age 15–49|
|Active personnel||650 (2012)|
|Budget||€9.7 million (2012)|
|Percent of GDP||1% (2012)|
The Military of Seychelles is the Seychelles People's Defence Force which consists of a number of distinct branches: including an Infantry Unit, Coast Guard, Air Force and a Presidential Protection Unit.
The Seychelles Coast Guard is the maritime arm of the Seychelles People's Defence Force.
- 1 42m patrol boat - 268 tons full load - commissioned 1983
- 2 Type 062-class gunboats Donated by UAE
- 2 Type 062-class gunboats Donated by China
- 2 SDB Mk5 patrol vessels - SCG Constant and SCG Topaz built by GRSE as INS Tarasa and INS Tarmugli and delivered in 2014 and 2015. 
The Seychelles Air Force was originally formed in 1978 as the Air Wing and has the following aircraft:
|BN-2 Islander||United Kingdom||Transport||1||SAR / utility, for coast guard with air force pilots.|
|Harbin Y-12||People's Republic of China||Transport||1||SAR / utility|
- "Arms Trade Register". SIPRI. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- http://www.janes.com/article/40327/seychelles-takes-delivery-of-new-chinese-patrol-boat Seychelles takes delivery of new Chinese patrol boat
- http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=242046 New patrol boat to boost Seychelles’ capability to better protect EEZ
- "World Air Forces 2015 pg. 28". Flightglobal Insight. 2015. Retrieved 9 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Military of Seychelles.|
|This Seychelles-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This African military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|