From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Military orders)
Military order may refer to:
- Military order (society), a historic type of society of Christian knights formed for the purpose of crusading
- General order, a published directive originated by a commander of a military organization
- Operations order, an executable plan that directs a unit on how to conduct a military operation
- Order (honour), a designation of merit awarded by a government, dynastic house, sovereign or organization to an individual
- Close order drill, a form of military parade
- Military law, order and security maintained by the military when government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively
- An individual command by an armed forces officer to a person under his command
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Military order.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.