(Redirected from Military orders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Military order may refer to:
- Military order (monastic society), confraternity of knights originally established as religious societies during the medieval Crusades for protection of Christianity and the Catholic Church
Military organisation and terms
- Military order (instruction), including an individual command by an armed forces officer to a person under his command
- Martial law, order and security maintained by the military when government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively
- Military justice or military law, a body of laws and procedures governing members of the armed forces
- Order (honour), a designation of merit awarded by a government, dynastic house, sovereign or organization to an individual
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Military order.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.