Jump to navigation Jump to search
Milius may refer to:
- USS Milius (DDG-69), missile destroyer of the United States Navy
- Pope Avilius of Alexandria, also known as Milius, Patriarch of Alexandria between 83 and 95
People with the surname
- Jeronimas Milius (born 1984), Lithuanian singer
- John Milius (born 1944), American screenwriter and director
- Milius (film), a 2013 documentary about the filmmaker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.