Miljevci or Miljevci plateau is a small region in Šibenik-Knin County in Croatia that includes seven villages. The plateau has an area of over 100 square kilometers and is located between the rivers of Krka, Čikola and mountain Promina. Miljevci are only a few kilometers from the town of Drniš in the east, and across the Visovac Monastery in the west. The majority of the population are Croats.
The villages of Miljevci have a total population of 1,096 (census 2011):
- Bogatić (population 94)
- Brištane (population 174)
- Drinovci (population 164)
- Kaočine (population 203)
- Karalić (population 108)
- Ključ (population 162)
- Širitovci (population 191)
- "Otkud ime Miljevci" (in Croatian). Parish of the Most Holy Name of Jesus, Franciscan Province of the Most Holy Redeemer. 2004-02-15. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- "Miljevci - povijest župe" (in Croatian). Franciscan Province of the Most Holy Redeemer. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- Čilaš Šimpraga, Ankica (2007). "Razvoj prezimenskog sustava na Miljevcima" [Development of the family names classification in Miljevci]. Rasprave Instituta za hrvatski jezik i jezikoslovlje (in Croatian). Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics. ISSN 1331-6745.
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Drniš". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
|This Šibenik-Knin County geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|