Milk River may refer to:
- Milk River (British Columbia), a tributary of the upper Fraser River in Canada
- Milk River (Michigan), United States
- Milk River (Alberta–Montana), a tributary of the Missouri River
- Milk River (Jamaica)
- Milk River, Alberta, a town in Canada
- Milk River Airport, Alberta
- Milk River Ridge, Alberta, Canada
- Milk River Ridge Reservoir, a large body of water in southern Alberta, Canada
- Milk River Bath, Jamaica
- Milk River, a painting by Agnes Martin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milk River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.