Milk and Honey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Milk and honey refers to the Promised Land of Jewish tradition, as described in Exodus chapter 3: "a land flowing with milk and honey."
Other uses of the phrase:
- Milk and Honey (album), a 1984 album by John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Milk and Honey (group), Israeli band
- Milk & Honey (group), German musical duo consisting of Anne Ross and Manel Filali
- "Milk and Honey", a song by Jackson C. Frank from the 1965 album Jackson C. Frank
- "Milk & Honey", a song by Beck from the 1999 album Midnite Vultures
- "Milk & Honey", a song by As Tall as Lions from the 2006 album As Tall as Lions
- "Milk & Honey", a song by Clinic from the 2010 album Bubblegum
- "Milk and Honey", a song by Delain from the 2012 album We Are the Others
- "Milk and Honey", a song by Iration from the 2013 album Automatic
- "Milk & Honey" , a song by Arcade Fire created for the 2013 film ''Her" directed by Spike Jonze
- "Milk n' Honey", a song by Anderson Paak from the 2014 album "Venice"
- "Milk & Honey", a song by Billie Marten from the 2016 album "Writing of Blues and Yellows"
- Milk & Honey (bar), members' cocktail bar in London and New York
- Milk and Honey (film), a Canadian film released in 1988
- Milk and Honey (musical), a 1961 Broadway musical by Jerry Herman and Don Appell
- Milk and Honey (novel), a novel by Faye Kellerman
- Land of Milk and Honey (film), a 1971 documentary film by Pierre Étaix
- Milk and Honey, a poetry collection by Rupi Kaur
- The Milk & Honey Distillery, a Single-Malt Whisky distillery located in Israel.
- Scaphism, an execution method which includes the victim being fed milk and honey.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milk and Honey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.