From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Historically, a milkmaid was a woman who milked cows and supplied milk.
Milkmaid may also refer to:
- Milkmaid (horse), a racehorse
- The Milkmaid (Vermeer), a painting by Johannes Vermeer
- The Milkmaid of Bordeaux, a painting by Francisco Goya
- Burchardia umbellata, an herb of native woodlands and heath from southern Australia
- Cardamine californica, a flowering plant in the family Brassicaceae, native to California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milkmaid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.