Milkor (Pty) Ltd
|Founder||Andries C. Piek|
|Headquarters||Hennopspark, Centurion, City of Tshwane, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Andries C. Piek (Chairman)|
|Products||Grenade launchers, Accessories|
Milkor (Pty) Ltd is a privately owned South African company established in 1980. The company is best known for the range of Milkor MGLs 40mm (multiple grenade launcher), used in more than 50 countries.
Milkor also has an array of 40mm products catering to the less-lethal market, for infantry and for special forces applications.
The company's product line-up includes:
- Milkor 40mm UBGL grenade launcher
- Milkor 37/38mm and 40mm Stopper Convertible
- Milkor 37/38mm Pistol 
- Milkor 40mm MGL Mk 1S 
- Milkor 40mm MGL Mk 1L 
- Milkor 37/38mm MAR (Multiple Anti-Riot)
- Milkor 40mm SuperSix MRGL 
- 37/38 and 40mm Accessories
The US M32 multi-shot grenade launcher, which is in official use by US Marine Corps, is based on the original Milkor MGL-140 design, but with various minor modifications by Milkor USA, which is an entirely different business entity from the original Milkor (Pty) Ltd, based in South Africa. Other copies and clones of the original Milkor MGL weapon are manufactured in Bulgaria by Arsenal Inc as Arsenal MSGL, in Croatia by Madlerd Ltd. (previously IM Metallic d.o.o.) as RBG-6, and in South Africa by Rippel Effect (formerly Milkor Marketing).
- "There is no substitute for the original". MILKOR. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Milkor showcasing new products". DefenceWeb. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Milkor (Pty) Ltd". www.worldsecurity-index.com. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Modern Firearms - Milkor MGL". World.guns.ru. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Milkor BXP South African SMG [Submachine Gun]". Kitsune.addr.com. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "Company Profile". MILKOR. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "Modern Firearms - Milkor MGL". World.guns.ru. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "Weapon". Weaponsystems.net. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Milkor MGL.|