This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owned by||Viacom International Media Networks Europe|
|Picture format||576i 16:9 (SDTV)|
1080i 16:9 (HDTV)
|Sky Go||Watch live|
(UK and Ireland only)
|Now TV (On Demand Only)||Watch On Demand (UK only)|
Milkshake! is a British preschool television programming block on Channel 5, aimed at children two to ten years old. The block debuted in 1997 and is broadcast on weekdays from 06:00 to 09:15 and weekends from 06:00 to 10:00. The block has a number of presenters, and features a range of children's programming. Some of its current programmes include Peppa Pig, Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, PAW Patrol and many more. From 1997–2002 and 2007–2016, Milkshake! also aired programmes for older children; afterwards, these programmes moved to Shake!, which used to run on weekends after Milkshake!
When Five Life launched in 2006, Milkshake! was shown on the channel between 09:00 and 13:00 each day. By April 2011, the channel had reduced its broadcast hours and the block was replaced by teleshopping. On 21 August 2017, Milkshake relaunched on 5Star, where it aired from 9:15 to 11:00am. Milkshake! On 5Star was later dropped and removed in 2018. 
On 6 July 2017, Channel 5's new children's head Sarah Muller announced a rebranding of Milkshake! that launched on 24 July, including an updated branding, new studio, and the launch of a YouTube channel that will feature digital content related to the block.
In November 2008, Channel 5 had been set to launch a new children's channel based on its pre-school programming block. This was a response to the BBC launching the CBBC channel and CBeebies in 2002 and ITV launching the CITV channel in 2006, but plans to launch a standalone pre-school channel were put on hold indefinitely while the broadcaster awaited a buyer.
In-vision continuity presenters have been utilised by Milkshake! since the show began in 1997. The original presenters were Lucy Alexander and Konnie Huq. Huq was replaced by former Nickelodeon presenter Eddie Matthews when she left the show to join the BBC as a Blue Peter presenter.
The year in brackets denotes when the presenter began presenting Milkshake!.
- Amy Thompson (2009–present)
- David Ribi (2017–present)
- Derek Moran (2005–present)
- Jen Pringle (2006–present)
- Kemi Majeks (1999–present)
- Kiera-Nicole Brennan (2017–present)
- Nathan Connor (2017–present)
- Olivia Birchenough (2012–present)
- Sita Thomas (2015–present)
- Anna Williamson (1997–2005)
- Beth Evans (2000–2010)
- Casey-Lee Jolleys (1997–2000)
- Curtis Angus (2014–2017)
- Dave Payne (1997–2009)
- Eddie Matthews (1997–2009)
- Hannah Williams (2000–2009)
- Konnie Huq (1997–2000)
- Lucy Alexander (1997–2000)
- Naomi Wilkinson (2000–2010)
Relief and freelance presenters have also anchored Milkshake! continuity links, including presenter Ellie Harrison.
- "Five drops Shake! block". Toy News. Retrieved 4 May 2007.
- Five revives Shake! with Disney Broadcast. 24 September 2009.
- Limited, GipsyMedia. "5* TV Listings for August 21st, 2017". digiguide.tv.
- "Channel 5 refreshes Milkshake! preschool block". Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- "Five to launch dedicated kids' channel". MediaTel. Retrieved 11 November 2008.