Milkweed may refer to:
- Any plant from the genus Asclepias (including Gomphocarpus)
- Euphorbia heterophylla, native to the Americas
- Euphorbia peplus, native to most of Europe, northern Africa, and western Asia
- Milkweed (novel), a children's novel by Jerry Spinelli
- Milkweed Editions, an independent publishing company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Monarch butterfly (Danaus plexippus), also known as the milkweed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milkweed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.