|Location||Salem, Oregon, United States|
|Security class||Minimum security|
|Closed||June 30, 2021|
|Managed by||Oregon Department of Corrections|
Mill Creek Correctional Facility (MCCF) was a minimum-security prison located five miles southeast of Salem on 2,089 acres. The facility was a minimum-security work camp providing AIC labor to the Oregon Department of Corrections, other state and local agencies, and private industries throughout the Willamette Valley.
MCCF officially closed on June 30, 2021 as part of Governor Brown's sentencing reform efforts.
- Hillcrest Youth Correctional Facility
- Mill Creek (Marion County, Oregon)
- Oregon Department of Corrections
- "Department of Corrections Records Guide: Agency History > Current Organization > Institutions > Santiam/Mill Creek". Oregon State Archives. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Young, Molly (August 9, 2014). "Inmate escapes Salem-area prison, search continues". The Oregonian. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Mill Creek Correctional Facility website at DOC at the Library of Congress Web Archives (archived 2004-10-23)
- History of Oregon's reform schools from Salem Public Library
- Historic image of the Oregon State Training School from Salem Public Library