Millais Culpin FRCS (6 January 1874 in Ware, Hertfordshire – 14 September 1952 in St Albans, Hertfordshire) was an English physician and psychotherapist.
He appears as a character in the Casualty 1907 and Casualty 1909 television series, where he was played by Will Houston.
Culpin lived at Meads, Loughton, where he is commemorated by blue plaque.
- Mental Abnormality: Facts and Theories (1948)
- Psychology in Medicine (1945)
- Recent Advances in the Study of Psychoneuroses (1931)
- Spiritualism and the New Psychology: An Explanation of Spiritualist Phenomena and Beliefs in Terms of Modern Knowledge (1920)
- Frances Millais MacKeith, ‘Culpin, Millais (1874–1952)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004; online edn, Oct 2006 http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/51592 accessed Millais Culpin (1874–1952): doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/51592
- CULPIN, Millais’, Who Was Who, A & C Black, 1920–2008; online edn, Oxford University Press, Dec 2007 accessed 29 Jan 2012
- obituary: Smith, M (1953). "PROFESSOR MILLAIS CULPIN" (PDF). British Journal of Industrial Medicine. 10 (1): 60. doi:10.1136/oem.10.1.60. PMC 1037443 .
- Australian Dictionary of Biography http://adb.anu.edu.au/biography/culpin-millais-12872