Location of Millbrook in Kendall County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|• Total||2.08 sq mi (5.39 km2)|
|• Land||2.08 sq mi (5.39 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||164.67/sq mi (63.59/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||Area code 630|
|Wikimedia Commons||Millbrook, Illinois|
Millbrook is in western Kendall County on the southeast side of the Fox River. It is 7 miles (11 km) southwest of Yorkville, the county seat, 19 miles (31 km) southwest of Aurora, and 28 miles (45 km) west-northwest of Joliet. The village is bordered to the northeast by Silver Springs State Fish and Wildlife Area, along the Fox River.
According to the 2010 census, Millbrook has a total area of 2.08 square miles (5.39 km2), all land.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Points of interest
- Silver Springs State Fish and Wildlife Area
- Winding Creek Nursery
- Farnsworth House
- Millbrook United Methodist Church
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jun 29, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Millbrook village, Illinois". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- "Millbrook, Illinois". TIGERweb. Geography Division, U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- "G001 - Geographic Identifiers - 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2015-12-19.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2010-10-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This Kendall County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|