||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Live at Hole In The Sky, Bergen Metal Fest 2007
|Birth name||Miland Petrozza|
|Born||18 December 1967|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Songwriter, Guitarist|
Heaven Shall Burn
|Jackson Randy Rhoads
Jackson King V Jackson Mille Phobia X Series
Miland "Mille" Petrozza (born 18 December 1967) is a German (of Italian from Calabria descent) guitarist and singer. He is best known for being the lead vocalist and guitarist of the band Kreator (which he started playing in as Tormentor in 1984). He also had a school-band named Tyrant.
He appeared on Edguy's 2004 album, Hellfire Club, providing lead vocals on an alternate version of the album's opening song, "Mysteria", featured as a bonus track to the album. He also appeared on Caliban's 2006 album, The Undying Darkness, on "Moment of Clarity". Also, he acts as himself in the "IchGott"-videoclip of "Honigdieb".
He also appeared on the 2010 Volbeat album Beyond Hell/Above Heaven on the track titled "7 Shots". Petrozza and drummer Stefan Schwarzmann played for the recording of the 2012 album Revolution by Lacrimosa.
Petrozza has an extensive collection of guitars, but he uses Jackson live, mainly the KV2 and the Jackson Randy Rhoads models. He also has a signature X Series Jackson, the "Mille Phobia" King V, which is a limited edition made for exclusively for the European Market. He uses ENGL amps. As of 2016, Petrozza began using ESP guitars. In the mid-1980s he used a B.C. Rich Mockingbird, which shared physical similarities to the model Kerry King of Slayer played at the same time.
- Endless Pain (1985)
- Pleasure to Kill (1986)
- Terrible Certainty (1987)
- Extreme Aggression (1989)
- Coma of Souls (1990)
- Renewal (1992)
- Cause for Conflict (1995)
- Outcast (1997)
- Endorama (1999)
- Violent Revolution (2001)
- Enemy of God (2005)
- Hordes of Chaos (2009)
- Phantom Antichrist (2012)
- Jesus Killing Machine (1994)
- Revolution (2012)
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Biography: Kreator". Allmusic. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Review: Nail Within". Allmusic. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Credits: Undying Darkness". Allmusic. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Schön, Axel (2012). "Das Orkus-Album des Monats" [The Orkus Album of the Month]. Orkus (in German) (10): 64.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mille Petrozza.|