Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
|Millennium Falcon: |
|Opening date||May 31, 2019|
|Disney's Hollywood Studios|
|Opening date||August 29, 2019|
|Height restriction||38 in (97 cm)|
Must transfer from wheelchair
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run is a motion simulator attraction, based on the Star Wars film series created by George Lucas. Located in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, the attraction opened on May 31, 2019 in Disneyland, and will open on August 29, 2019 in Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Park guests are seated in a 6-passenger motion simulator, themed after the Millennium Falcon. Guests go on an interactive "smuggling mission" with each guest on the attraction being assigned a different crew role. The attraction features appearances by Hondo Ohnaka, a character first seen in The Clone Wars, and Chewbacca. The story is set between the films The Last Jedi (2017) and The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
- "Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run – Opening May 31, 2019!". disneyland.disney.go.com. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- "Here's what it's like inside Disney's 'Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run' ride". EW.com. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- Figueroa, Jessica (2019-05-21). "REVIEW: First On-Ride Impressions of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers..." WDW News Today. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- Prudom, Laura (June 1, 2019). "The Story of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Takes Place After The Last Jedi (For Now)". IGN. Retrieved June 1, 2019.
- Prudom, Laura (May 31, 2019). "Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run Ride Review - Star Wars Galaxy's Edge". IGN.
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|