Millennium Luxury Coaches
Millennium Luxury Coaches is a Central Florida based manufacturer of custom luxury motor coaches, built at their 100,000 square foot facility in Sanford. All coaches are built using the Prevost commercial bus chassis. Millennium has designed custom coaches for business owners, celebrities and pro athletes which have retailed for over $2,000,000.
Millennium is an individual owned company in the marine, aviation and luxury coach building industry. After many years of service in the luxury motorhome market, Nelson Figueroa founded Millennium Luxury Coaches in 2000. He launched Millennium Luxury Coaches in Sanford, Florida during the 2001 recession but built the bus conversion company into a leader in the field with more than 80 employees.
Products and services
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2015)
Millennium builds Prevost XLII, X3 and H3-45 luxury coach conversions, available in multiple slide and bay configurations.
In addition to new coach manufacturing, Millennium offers consignment services as well as an extensive second-hand inventory. The Interior Design Center is run by people who decorate and design custom, one-of-a-kind coaches, as well as offering full interior remodels and updates.
In 2013 Millennium started using a Savant Systems custom interface, that when paired with an iPhone or iPad, allows Millennium owners to control virtually every aspect of their coach including the lights, awnings, entertainment options, and security system, and even flush the toilets from across the county.
Millennium is a Prevost authorized service center equipped to provide professional collision, fiberglass and dent repair. They also provide awning installation, de-lamination, window replacement and full detailing. Additional services that can be found at Millennium are free insurance estimates, secured coach parking and RV storage.
July 2012, Millennium gained approval to be added to Transport Canada's List of Vehicles Admissible from the United States, after confirming compliance with all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS), and the Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Act (MVSA).
In December 2012, Millennium Luxury Coaches announced they had successfully relocated the diesel exhaust fluid inlet to the driver's side of the coach. It had previously been located on the passenger's side, which presented a problem at filling stations because of the pump being located on the driver's side. This stirred controversy as skeptics noted it brought warranty concerns with Prevost. Prevost engineers and management visited Millennium's facility to view the modifications, giving the modifications a thumbs up and eliminating warranty concerns.
In May 2013, Millennium received the Association for Corporate Growth's (ACG) SMART Award for the field of Distribution and Transportation.
In August 2013, Millennium was awarded the Ultimate Newcomer title, as part of the 2013 Golden 100 Awards. 
Events and TV appearances
In January 2012, Millennium was selected to be featured on the TV show Ultimate Travel for their "Tricked Out Trailers" episode, appearing on the Travel Channel.
On October 4, 2012, it was announces that Millennium Luxury Coaches was to be featured for an upcoming series titled EPIC which was to air on Destination America, a new cable TV channel celebrating the people, places and stories of the United States. EPIC RVs premiered on Destination America on February 11, 2013. The premiere was well received and featured Millennium for the first full third of the show.
Millennium Luxury Coaches has also made radio appearances and many industry related appearances. These events include the Tampa RV Supershow, Concours d'Elegance, Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Cars for the Cure, Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, and RV shows.
In January 2013 Millennium Luxury Coaches announced a new video series entitled The Journey with episode 1, "The Journey Begins". Millennium planned for more episodes in the following months, showcasing the luxury coach building process.
On July 15, 2013, Millennium Luxury Coaches was to be featured on the season 2 premiere of EPIC, on Discovery’s Destination America Network.
Millennium has been featured on the June cover of Family Motor Coach Association Magazine.
- Homepage of Millenium Luxury Coaches; retrieved 6 September 2021
- "What they said: Mark Calcavecchia". PGA Tour. pgatour.com. Archived from the original on 18 October 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Millennium Luxury Coaches". fmcmagazine.com. Archived from the original on 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2012-12-12.
- Bob, Ashley. "Millennium Luxury Coaches Avoids Downturn". RV Business. RVBusiness.com. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "2011 Florida Companies To Watch". 2011 Florida Companies to Watch Awardees. companiestowatch.org. Archived from the original on 16 June 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Edward Lowe Foundation". edwardlowe.org/. Edward Lowe Foundation. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Prevost OKs Millennium Chassis Modification". Rv Business. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. Retrieved 2013-09-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Golden 100". www.bizjournals.comwww.bizjournals.com/orlando/print-edition/2013/08/30/golden-100-newcomers-millennium.html. 2013. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Luxury RV's Episode 103". HouseSmarts TV. HouseSmarts TV. Archived from the original on 2012-05-09.
- "Luxury Motorhome Builder Unveils "The Journey" a New Series Highlighting the Craftsmen, Customers, and the Fascinating RV Lifestyle". PrWeb.com. PrWeb.com. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Million Dollar High Tech RV builder, Millennium Luxury Coaches, Back for the Season 2 Premiere of Destination America's popular "EPIC" TV Series". PRWeb.
- "News Archives".