|Location||Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Roof||155 ft (47 m)|
|Floor count||15 / 15|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Millennium Partners MDA Associates, Inc.|
|Structural engineer||DeSimone Consulting Engineers, Cosentini Associates|
Millennium Place is a luxury residential building located in Boston, Massachusetts. The building completes Boston's Avery Street corridor development, which includes the Ritz Carlton Hotel & Residences, Equinox Fitness Club, and the AMC Loews Boston Common movie theater.
Designed by Handel Architects of New York City; Millennium Place is 256 units, was completed in the autumn of 2013, and became the fastest selling residential property in Boston history. 
- "Millennium Place; Handel Architects.
- "Mayor Menino Celebrates Hayward Place Groundbreaking". Boston Redevelopment Authority News. 2011-11-15. Archived from the original on 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Stout, Matt (2011-11-15). "Hayward Place condo tower breaks ground downtown". BostonHerald.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- mediaBOOM. "Millennium Partners". Millenniumptrs.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Curbed. "The Excitement Is Building at Millenium Place". Curbed.com. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- Emporis. "Millennium Place". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2013-02-11.
- Eric Slack. "Millennium Partners -- Millennium Place". Construction-Today.com.com. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Allison Lynch (2015-01-15). "The Voice of Downtown Boston". TheVoiceofDowtownBoston.com. Retrieved 2015-07-16.