|Location||Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Roof||155 ft (47 m)|
|Floor count||15 / 15|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Millennium Partners MDA Associates, Inc.|
|Structural engineer||DeSimone Consulting Engineers|
Millennium Place is a luxury residential building located in Boston, Massachusetts. This project completes the final chapter of Boston’s Avery Street corridor development, which includes the Ritz Carlton Hotel & Residences, Sports Club/LA and the AMC Loews Boston Common movie theater. The building, designed by Handel Architects of New York City will contain 256 units and in the fall of 2013, became the fastest selling residential property in Boston history. 
- "Mayor Menino Celebrates Hayward Place Groundbreaking". Boston Redevelopment Authority News. 2011-11-15. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Stout, Matt (2011-11-15). "Hayward Place condo tower breaks ground downtown". BostonHerald.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- mediaBOOM. "Millennium Partners". Millenniumptrs.com. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- Curbed. "The Excitement Is Building at Millenium Place". Curbed.com. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- Emporis. "Millennium Place". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2013-02-11.
- Eric Slack. "Millennium Partners -- Millennium Place". Construction-Today.com.com. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Allison Lynch (2015-01-15). "The Voice of Downtown Boston". TheVoiceofDowtownBoston.com. Retrieved 2015-07-16.