||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Chancellor||President Abdul Hamid|
The Millennium University (Bengali: মিলেনিয়াম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) or TMU is a non governmental university located at Dhaka, Bangladesh. The university is sponsored by Khan Foundation, a Philanthropic Private Development Organisation (PVDO) and established under the Private University Act 1992. It is affiliated by the Government of Bangladesh and overseen by the University Grants Commission Bangladesh.
The main campus of TMU is situated at Momenbagh, Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh in the heart of the city. TMU is one of the few private universities in the country having its own campus under the charitable auspices of Khan Foundation. Such an arrangement contributes in saving rental and other overhead cost for TMU, thereby cutting down per capita education cost for students.
University admission is under UGC guidelines. Admission tests are conducted to select students on the basis of academic background, merit, and potential, through assessments and interactive sessions.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive and Regular)
- M.Sc. in Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Sc. in Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy
- B.A. in English
- B.A. in Law
- M.A. in Law
- M.A. in English
- Study tours
- Film festivals
- Cultural events
- Private University Act, 1992
- Annual Report 2006, Bangladesh University Grants Commission, P 118