Miller-Motte Technical College
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Miller-Motte Technical College is a chain of for-profit technical colleges throughout the Southern United States. It was formerly accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
Miller-Motte was founded in 1916, in Wilmington, NC, as a small training facility for courtroom stenographers. Over the years, the college established other campuses in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia. In 1998, the school was acquired by Delta Career Education Corporation
Miller-Motte was formerly accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. The Medical Assisting and Surgical Technology programs offered at several campuses are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) 
Miller-Motte operates campuses in seventeen Southern cities: Augusta, GA, Cary, NC, Charleston, SC, Chattanooga, TN, Clarksville, TN, Columbus, GA, Macon, GA, Conway, SC, Fayetteville, NC, Greenville, NC, Lynchburg, VA, Roanoke, VA, Nashville, TN, Raleigh, NC, Jacksonville, NC, Wilmington, NC, and Gulfport, MS.
In August 2009 Miller-Motte College launched a Bachelor of Science degree completion program, Miller-Motte College Online. The site, www.millermotte.edu, offers four degree programs: Business Administration, Allied Health Management, Nursing and Criminal Justice.
- Miller-Motte Technical College website, http://www.miller-motte.edu/ Accessed 2009.04.14
- "ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition". Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "History". Miller-Motte Technical College. Archived from the original on 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Gryphon Investors, Through Gryphon Colleges Corporation, Acquires Delta Educational Systems". Business Wire | HighBeam Research: Online Press Releases. 2006-05-15. Retrieved 2010-02-25.[dead link]
- "Accreditation". Miller-Motte Technical College. Archived from the original on 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- "Miller-Motte Technical College". Archived from the original on 2010-02-10. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
|This article on a southern United States institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|