Miller Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Miller Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||26.37 sq mi (68.3 km2)|
|• Land||26.14 sq mi (67.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.23 sq mi (0.6 km2)|
|Elevation||568 ft (173 m)|
|• Density||375.3/sq mi (144.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453628|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 26.37 square miles (68.3 km2), of which 26.14 square miles (67.7 km2) (or 99.13%) is land and 0.23 square miles (0.60 km2) (or 0.87%) is water.
Cities and towns
The township contains three cemeteries: Georgetown, Pelley and Sugar Ridge.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 205.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 456.
||Kelso Township||Logan Township
|Harrison Township, Hamilton County, Ohio|
|York Township||Whitewater Township, Hamilton County, Ohio|
|Manchester Township||Lawrenceburg Township|