|• Mayor||Don Iveson|
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Mohinder Banga|
|Elevation||706 m (2,316 ft)|
Millhurst is a community comprising two neighbourhoods within the south-central portion of Mill Woods in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Neighbourhoods within the community include Meyokumin and Sakaw.
The community is bounded by 66 Street on the west, 50 Street on the east, 23 Avenue on the north and Anthony Henday Drive on the south. Mill Woods Road forms the boundary between Meyokumin and Sakaw.
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 16, 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 26, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Millhurst Community League". Millhurst Community League. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- "Sakaw Neighbourhood Profile" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- Kuban, Ron (2005). Edmonton's Urban Villages: The Community League Movement. University of Alberta Press. ISBN 9781459303249.
|This Edmonton Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|