Jump to navigation Jump to search
Millie's Book: As Dictated to Barbara Bush is a children's book by Barbara Bush on behalf of Millie the English Springer Spaniel, published in 1990. Post-tax proceeds from book sales were donated to a literacy nonprofit organization.
- Sibley, Katherine A. S. (2 March 2016). "A Companion to First Ladies". John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved 18 April 2018 – via Google Books.
- JEHL, DOUGLAS (1992-04-16). "'Millie's Book' Sends Bushes' Income Soaring". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Trump breaking tradition with pet-free White House". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 24 July 2017. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Millie's Book". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Garfield (September 16, 1990). "Not Bad for a Dog". The New York Times.