Million Dollar Listing
Million Dollar Listing is an American reality television series franchise on the Bravo network. Each show chronicles the professional and personal lives of real estate agents based in a major American city as they sell high-end properties, giving viewers an inside look at the world of high-priced real estate.
The first version of the show, Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles (originally Million Dollar Listing) was renewed for its tenth season in 2017. It originally debuted as "Million Dollar Listing" on August 29, 2006. The success of the Los Angeles based version of the show spawned three other shows in the same franchise:
- Million Dollar Listing Miami
- Million Dollar Listing New York
- Million Dollar Listing San Francisco
- Kurutz, Steve (August 6, 2008). "Inflated Egos in a Deflated Market". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "It's Big Money and High-Drama with the Premiere of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing" on Tuesday, August 29 at 9:00 PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Futon Media. July 26, 2006. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 23, 2013). "Bravo Media Explored the Luxury Market of Miami Real Estate and Greenlights 'Million Dollar Listing Miami'". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Tribune Digital Ventures. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 14, 2014). "'Million Dollar Listing New York' Renewed for Season Four + Bravo Greenlights Three New Series". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Tribune Digital Ventures. Archived from the original on July 4, 2015. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.