Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles
|Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles|
|Also known as||Million Dollar Listing|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||11|
|No. of episodes||114 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||42 to 44 minutes|
|Production company(s)||World of Wonder Productions|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||August 29, 2006 –|
|Followed by||Million Dollar Listing New York|
Million Dollar Listing Miami
Million Dollar Listing San Francisco
Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles (previously Million Dollar Listing) is an American reality television series on Bravo that debuted on August 29, 2006. The series chronicles the professional and personal lives of four real estate agents based in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Malibu, California as they sell high-end properties. It also gives viewers an inside look at the world of high-priced real estate in Los Angeles County.
The series was announced on July 15, 2005, as Million Dollar Listing: Hollywood. The title would later change to Million Dollar Listing and premiered on August 29, 2006. The first season encompasses two real estate agencies, one in Hollywood and one in Malibu. Numerous agents were featured during the season (including Madison Hildebrand, who appeared in later seasons). Episodes showcased real estate listings starting from the beginning of the selling process to close.
Season 2 premiered on August 5, 2008, almost two years after the prior season. The format of the program changed, focusing on specific agents as opposed to real estate companies. The season featured three Los Angeles real estate agents, Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand and Chad Rogers. Season 3 of Million Dollar Listing examines the falling real estate market and the three agents' tactics in staying afloat.  The fourth season featured agents Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand and a new agent, Josh Altman replacing Chad Rogers.
The show title was officially changed to Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles after the premiere of Million Dollar Listing New York, with the fifth-season premiere on June 6, 2012. Season 6 averaged 1.3 million total viewers, compared to season five which averaged over 1 million total viewers. Season 7 premiered on August 20, 2014, with James Harris and David Parnes joining the cast and Hildebrand departing. In April 2018, the show was renewed for an eleventh season. Madison Hildebrand confirmed that he would not return for the eleventh season.
- Josh Flagg, (season 1–present)
- Josh Altman, (season 4–present)
- James Harris, (season 7–present)
- David Parnes, (season 7–present)
- Tracy Tutor, (season 10-present)
- Chad Rogers, (season 1–3)
- Madison Hildebrand, (seasons 1–6; 9-10) (recurring seasons 7–8)
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2019)
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||6||August 29, 2006||October 3, 2006|
|2||6||August 5, 2008||September 9, 2008|
|3||9||October 12, 2009||December 11, 2009|
|4||9||February 3, 2011||March 29, 2011|
|5||10||June 6, 2012||August 15, 2012|
|6||12||August 7, 2013||October 23, 2013|
|7||12||August 20, 2014||November 5, 2014|
|8||14||September 2, 2015||December 9, 2015|
|9||12||October 6, 2016||December 29, 2016|
|10||12||November 2, 2017||January 25, 2018|
|11||12||January 3, 2019||March 28, 2019|
- "It's Big Money and High-Drama with the Premiere of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing" on Tuesday, August 29 at 9:00 PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Futon Media. July 26, 2006. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- Kurutz, Steve (August 6, 2008). "Inflated Egos in a Deflated Market". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 14, 2014). "'Million Dollar Listing New York' Renewed for Season Four + Bravo Greenlights Three New Series". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Tribune Digital Ventures. Archived from the original on July 4, 2015. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 23, 2013). "Bravo Media Explored the Luxury Market of Miami Real Estate and Greenlights 'Million Dollar Listing Miami'". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Tribune Digital Ventures. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- "Big Money and High-Drama Returns with the Premiere of the Second Season Bravo's 'Million Dollar Listing,' Tuesday, August 5 at 11 PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Futon Media. June 25, 2008. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- "Cut Price, Cutthroat Realty — the Third Season of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing" Returns Monday, October 12 at 11 PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Futon Media. September 2, 2009. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- "The Boys Are Back Living the Dream and Selling the Lifestyle When Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing" Returns Tuesday, February 1 at 10 PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic. Futon Media. December 16, 2010. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 25, 2013). "Bravo and Oxygen Media Delivered Record-Breaking Wednesday With 'Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles' and 'Preachers of LA'". TV by the Numbers. Tribune Digital Ventures. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (June 23, 2014). "'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Season Seven to Premiere Wednesday, August 20 on Bravo". TV by the Numbers (Press release). Tribune Digital Ventures. Retrieved June 23, 2014.
- Otterson, Joe (April 11, 2018). "Bravo Renews 'Vanderpump Rules' and 19 Other Shows, Expands to Seven Nights a Week". Retrieved April 12, 2018.