This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Online dating community|
MillionaireMatch.com, an Internet dating site designed for successful and attractive singles, was launched in 2001. Members have included doctors, lawyers, CEOs, Hollywood celebrities, professional models and other well known personalities.
In 2007, MM counselor (live counselor) was added on MillionaireMatch, where paid members can ask questions about luxury dating and counselor will reply to each one. Members can put forward their own advice as well. In March, 2010, MillionaireMatch launched a feature named Members' Luxuries. Members show their luxury with certified millionaires over the world. In July, 2013, MillionaireMatch added a Tinder-style feature named Let's Meet. Members can use it as Tinder for rich singles. In December, 2015, MillionaireMatch added an official blog feature named Celebrity Interviews.
In June, 2014, MillionaireMatch launched its apps for iOS and Android devices, which provide full functionality as the website.
MillionaireMatch is exclusively designed for successful and attractive singles who are looking to connect and date wealthy singles. MillionaireMatch has more than 3.5 million active members as of 2018.
- Stewart, Sara (27 March 2015). "The most sexist dating site ever has hit the Internet". New York Post. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Dale, Brady (24 September 2015). "MillionaireMatch: If the Middle Class Just Isn't Good Enough". New York Observer. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Azam, Muhammad (16 October 2015). "A Dating App for Folks Who Are Sooo Over Middle Class Love". Tech Cocktail. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Hillin, Taryn. "Millionaire dating site asks for photos with no makeup". Fusion. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Crudele, John (21 May 2015). "The online dating site that's for millionaires only". New York Post. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Dating app MillionaireMatch deletes users' accounts because they're 'too poor and too ugly'". International Business Times UK. 24 November 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Fottrell, Quentin. "Join the 1% — for just $60". MarketWatch. Retrieved 20 January 2017.