The Millionaires' Mile, Millionaire's Mile, Millionaires' Row, Millionaire's Row or Alpha Street is the exclusive residential neighborhoods of various cities, often along one scenic strip such as a riverside or hilltop drive, or a wide city boulevard.
Millionaires' Miles are characterized by the presence of great houses in varying architectural styles. Depending on the location, these may be stately homes, mansions, townhouses, esoteric modern creations or other imposing designs.
- Bradford: Heaton, Ilkley, Ben Rhydding, Eldwick, Baildon and Charlestown, and Birkenshaw
- Calgary, Canada: 'American Hill' (home to many Canadian oil tycoons), Mount Royal, Calgary
- Canberra, Australia: 'Golden Mile', Mugga Way, Red Hill, Australian Capital Territory
- Cape Town, South Africa: Nettleton Road, Clifton, Cape Town
- Gold Coast, Australia: Hedges Avenue, Mermaid Beach
- Hamburg, Germany: Elbchaussee, Harvestehuder Weg
- Hong Kong: Severn Road
- Jakarta, Indonesia: Kebayoran Baru, Menteng, Kelapa Gading, Pondok Indah.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire: Alwoodley, Roundhay, Linton
- Leiden: Doezastraat
- London: Park Lane, The Bishop's Avenue and Winnington Road in Hampstead Garden Suburb, the squares of Belgravia and Knightsbridge, Kensington Palace Gardens, Barnes Village and Mottingham Village
- Lyon: Boulevard des Belges
- Marseille: Corniche Kennedy
- Melbourne, Australia: St Georges Road, Clendon Road, Hopetoun Road, Albany Road and Lansell Road (all of which are in Toorak)
- Mexico City: along Paseo de la Reforma as it winds through Lomas de Chapultepec
- Montreal, Canada: Westmount, Quebec
- Mumbai: Peddar Road, Malabar Hill and Altamount Road
- Paris: Parts of the 16th arrondissement
- Poole, Dorset: Sandbanks
- Toronto, Canada: Bridle Path, York Mills, Lawrence Park, Forest Hill, and Rosedale in Toronto. Lakeshore Road in Oakville, Ontario (a suburb of Toronto). Mississauga Road in Mississauga, Ontario (a suburb of Toronto).
- Starnberg (millionaires´ town) near Munich, Germany: Seestraße
- Surabaya, Indonesia: Kertajaya Indah, many locations in West Surabaya (Darmo Permai, Graha Famili, Citraraya).
- Sydney, Australia: Wolseley Road, Point Piper
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Radcliffe Avenue in West Vancouver. The Crescent and Angus Drive in Shaughnessy.
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada: Beach Drive in Uplands, Oak Bay. Queenswood Drive in Ten Mile Point, British Columbia.
- Wellington, New Zealand: Oriental Bay Drive
- Winnipeg, Manitoba: Wellington Crescent, River Heights and Tuxedo
Some well-known Millionaires' Miles include the following:
- Alexandria Bay, New York: A chain of islands in the Saint Lawrence River, from Stony Crest Island to Heart Island.
- Atlanta, Georgia: West Paces Ferry Road and Riverside Drive NW.
- Baltimore, Maryland: North Charles Street and St. Paul Street.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Dalrymple Drive and Lakeshore Neighborhood; Garden District
- Beverly Hills, California: Sunset Boulevard and Flats of Beverly Hills (north of Santa Monica Boulevard)
- Birmingham, Alabama: Crest Road, Stratford Road, Argyle Road, and Redmont Road
- Boca Raton, Florida: Between Federal Highway (US 1) and Ocean Boulevard (including Downtown Boca Raton)
- Boston, Massachusetts: Beacon Hill and Commonwealth Avenue
- Buffalo, New York: Delaware Avenue
- Chicago: Lake Shore Drive, Sheridan Road
- Cincinnati: Dayton Street Historic District
- Cleveland, Ohio: Euclid Avenue (historic)
- Dallas, Texas: Swiss Avenue, Strait Lane
- Detroit, Michigan: Palmer Woods, Strathcona Drive
- Fort Worth, Texas: Crestline Road, Westover Circle, Shady Oaks Lane
- Golden Beach, Florida: Collins Avenue (State Road A1A)
- Hartford, Connecticut: Prospect Avenue (Governor's Row)
- Hillsboro Beach, Florida: Hillsboro Mile (State Road A1A)
- Indian Creek, Florida: Indian Creek Island Road
- Indianapolis, Indiana: Meridian Street
- Jacksonville, Florida: Ponte Vedra Boulevard
- Lafayette, Louisiana: West Bayou Parkway
- Lake George, New York: Along east and partially west sides of the lake
- Las Vegas, Nevada: MacDonald Highlands east of MacDonald Ranch Drive, Grand Hills Drive in Seven Hills, Southern Highlands north of Golf Estates Drive, The Ridges north of Promontory Ridge Drive
- Laurel, Mississippi: Sixth Avenue and the lower numbered blocks of 5th Avenue.
- Los Angeles, California: Bel Air, Brentwood north of San Vicente Blvd., Wilshire Boulevard east of Westwood Village, North Carolwood Drive and South Mapleton Drive in Holmby Hills
- Meridian, Mississippi: Poplar Springs Drive, 2300 to 3500 blocks and 29th Avenue, the 2800 to 3500 blocks.
- Miami, Florida: Brickell (Brickell Avenue) and Coconut Grove (Coco Plum)
- Miami Beach, Florida: Mid-Beach and South Beach (along Collins Avenue,) Star Island, Palm Island, and Hibiscus Island (all of the islands are on the MacArthur Causeway)
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Lake Drive
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: The Cedar-Isles-Dean and Kenwood neighborhoods of the affluent Calhoun-Isles community, located in scenic territory around the city's famous Chain of Lakes Park.
- Mobile, Alabama: Government Street
- New Orleans, Louisiana: The Garden District, particularly St. Charles Avenue and its side streets, especially the gated Audubon Place
- New York City: along Fifth Avenue on the Upper East Side
- Newport, Rhode Island: Bellevue Avenue
- Oklahoma City: Nichols Hills, particularly Grand and Wilshire Boulevards
- Palm Beach, Florida: Worth Avenue and parts of South Ocean Boulevard
- Pasadena, California: South Orange Grove Boulevard
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: The Main Line
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Fifth Avenue
- Plaquemine, Louisiana: LaBauve Avenue and Bayou Road.
- Portland, Oregon: Cedar Mill
- Raleigh, North Carolina: Holt Drive in Hayes Barton Historic District, White Oak Road in Anderson Heights, and Lakeview Drive in Country Club Hills.
- Richmond, Virginia: Monument Avenue, River Road and Cary Street.
- St. Louis, Missouri: Central West End near Forest Park, Lindell Boulevard, Portland Place and Westmoreland Place (both private).
- San Diego: Historic US Route 101 through Del Mar.
- San Francisco: Sea Cliff, St. Francis Wood
- San Jose, California: El Camino Real
- St. Paul, Minnesota: Summit Avenue
- San Antonio, Texas: Contour Drive (Olmos Park)
- Santa Monica, California: Montana Avenue (north of Montana) and San Vicente Boulevard (north of San Vicente)
- Washington, D.C.: Massachusetts Avenue, River Road (MD), Georgetown Pike (VA)
- Williamsport, Pennsylvania: Millionaire's Row Historic District, West Fourth Street
- Skid Row
- Embassy Row
- Magnificent Mile
- Miracle Mile
- Newbury Street
- Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue
- Rodeo Drive
- "Vacations in Rhode Island". USA Today. Retrieved 25 October 2015.