Millston (CDP), Wisconsin
Sign for Millston on US 12
|• Total||1.102 sq mi (2.85 km2)|
|• Land||1.041 sq mi (2.70 km2)|
|• Water||0.061 sq mi (0.16 km2)|
|Elevation||912 ft (278 m)|
|• Density||110/sq mi (44/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1569526|
Millston is an unincorporated census-designated place located in the town of Millston, Jackson County, Wisconsin, United States. Millston is located along U.S. Route 12 and Interstate 94 12.5 miles (20.1 km) southeast of Black River Falls. As of the 2010 census, its population is 125. Millston is completely surrounded by the Black River State Forest.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Millston (CDP), Wisconsin
- Jackson County (PDF) (Map). Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 21, 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-16.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved April 15, 2011.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 184.
- "Jackson County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
|This article about a location in Jackson County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|