Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||1,188 ft (362 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1181291|
Millwood is a census-designated place and coal town located in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Their post office closed in 1927. It was also known as Akers. As of the 2010 census the population was 566 residents.
- MIllwood is located in Derry Township.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Millwood, Pennsylvania
- "Millwood 2010 Census Information". Archived from the original on 2013-04-09.
- http://webpmt.usps.gov/pmt007.cfm. Retrieved 2012-07-30. Missing or empty
- Bureau, US Census. "Census.gov". www.census.gov.
|This Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|