July 16, 2002
Amelia "Milly" Shapiro (born July 16, 2002) is an American actress and singer. She starred in the 2018 horror film Hereditary and originated the role of Matilda Wormwood in Matilda on Broadway alongside Oona Laurence, Bailey Ryon, and Sophia Gennusa. She has also played Sally Brown in the Off-Broadway production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
|2014||Live Out Loud – Live at 54 Below||with Abigail Shapiro||Live album from 54 Below concert.|
|2013–14||Matilda The Musical||Matilda Wormwood||Sam S. Shubert Theatre||8 March 2013 – 19 January 2014|
|2016||You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown||Sally Brown||York Theatre||2016|
|2018||Splitting Up Together||Emma Rebecca||Episode: "We Need to Talk About Karen"|
Shapiro won a Tony Honor in 2013 with Sophia Gennusa, Bailey Ryon, and Oona Laurence for their Broadway debuts in Matilda, making them the youngest recipients of the award in history. In 2013, Shapiro was also nominated for the Grammy for "Best Musical Theater Album" for the musical's cast album.
- "Milly Shapiro: 10 Facts About The 'Hereditary' Star You Probably Never Knew". PopBuzz. Retrieved 2018-07-03.
- "The 13 Youngest Actors Who Made Tony History | Playbill". Playbill. Retrieved 2018-10-27.
- "Milly Shapiro". GRAMMY.com. 2018-05-22. Retrieved 2018-10-27.
- Torch solo, then jammy time, New York Times
- Debut of the Month: Four Young Stars of Matilda: The Musical, Broadway World
|This article about an American theatre actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|