|Home town||Malibu, California, U.S.|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Relatives||Donal Gibson (uncle)|
Hutton Gibson (grandfather)
Eva Mylott (great-grandmother)
Milo Gibson (born 16 November 1990) is an Australian-born American actor and the son of Mel Gibson. He is known for his roles in All The Devil's Men, Breaking and Exiting, Gangster Land, and Hacksaw Ridge.
Gibson was born in Australia, and moved to Los Angeles as a child and grew up in Malibu. Gibson worked as an electrician prior to starting his acting career. Gibson made his film debut in his father's movie, Hacksaw Ridge.
He had a major role as Lt. Johnny Kent in the 2018 film, Hurricane, which was also released under the titles Hurricane: 303 Squadron, 303: Bitwa o Anglię in Poland and Mission of Honor in the United States.
|2016||Hacksaw Ridge||Lucky Ford|
|2017||Gangster Land||Al Capone|
|2018||Mission of Honor||Lieutenant John A. Kent|
|2018||Breaking & Exiting||Harry|
|2020||The Outpost||Captain Robert Yllescas|
- Potton, Ed (6 September 2018). "Milo Gibson: People say I look like my dad. I wish!" – via www.thetimes.co.uk.
- Harvey, Dennis (7 December 2018). "Film Review: 'All the Devil's Men'".
- "Five things to know about… Milo Gibson". Metro Newspaper UK.
- "Milo Gibson Talks Breaking Into Acting and the Best Advice He Got From Father Mel". The Hollywood Reporter.
- McNary, Dave (8 August 2017). "Milo Gibson to Star in World War II Drama 'Hurricane' (EXCLUSIVE)".
- https://variety.com/2017/film/news/milo-gibson-world-war-ii-drama-hurricane-fighter-pilot-1202518451/, Milo Gibson to Star in World War II Drama 'Hurricane'