William Milo Keynes, MD, FRCS ( KAYNZ; 9 August 1924 – 18 February 2009) was a British doctor and author.
Keynes was the third son of Sir Geoffrey Keynes, and his wife Margaret Darwin, daughter of Sir George Darwin. He was a great-grandson of the naturalist Charles Darwin, and a nephew of the economist John Maynard Keynes. He was the brother of Richard, Quentin and Stephen.
He published a collection of essays on his uncle and a biography of his uncle's wife, Lydia Lopokova. He also wrote books on the history of science, on Isaac Newton and on Mendelism in human genetics.
- Essays on John Maynard Keynes
- A Century of Mendelism in Human Genetics
- The Iconography of Sir Isaac Newton to 1800
- Lydia Lopokova
- Sir Francis Galton: The Legacy of His Ideas
- Evolutionary Studies: Centenary Celebration of the Life of Julian Huxley
- ^ Keynes, William Milo - Biographical entry - Plarr's Lives of the Fellows Online