Milo Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||34.99 sq mi (90.6 km2)|
|• Land||34.98 sq mi (90.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||846 ft (258 m)|
|• Density||5.9/sq mi (2.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61314, 61368, 61421|
|GNIS feature ID||0429371|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.99 square miles (90.6 km2), of which 34.98 square miles (90.6 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
The township contains these two cemeteries: Boyds Grove and Milo.
Airports and landing strips
- Rinkenberger RLA Airport
- Bradford Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 73
- State Senate District 37
- "Milo Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. U.S. Government Printing Office. p. 209.
||Macon Township||Indiantown Township|
|Osceola Township, Stark County||Wheatland Township|
|Penn Township, Stark County||Saratoga Township, Marshall County||Whitefield Township, Marshall County|