From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up milon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Milon Jyoti Boruah (born 28 December 1998) is an indian writer.
- Milo of Croton, ancient Greek wrestler
- Milo governor of Taranto (fr), general under the command of Pyrrhus of Epirus.
- St. Milon (c. 1158), bishop of Thérouanne in Artois
- St. Milon (c. 730), monk of Abbaye de Saint-Wandrille at Fontenelle
- Milon (fr) (died 1104) French cardinal of Saint-Aubin
- Milon, Welsh knight in 13th-century medieval romance Lai de Milon by Marie de France
- Titus Annius Milo, Roman senator, defended by Cicero in Pro Milone
- fr:Bertrand Milon (15th century), French diplomat, founder of the University of Nantes ;
- fr:Joseph Milon (19th century), French painter
- Louis Milon (18th century), French dancer
- fr:Michaël Milon, French karateka
- Le Père Milon, story by Guy de Maupassant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.