From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Milopotamos)
Mylopotamos (Greek: Μυλοπόταμος) may refer to several places in Greece:
- Mylopotamos, Crete, a municipality in the Rethymno regional unit in the island of Crete
- Mylopotamos, Cyclades, a village on the island of Kea, Cyclades
- Mylopotamos, Drama, a village in the Drama regional unit, part of the Drama municipality
- Mylopotamos, Kythira, a village in the island of Kythira
- Mylopotamos, Magnesia, a village in Magnesia, part of the Mouresi municipality
- Neos Mylopotamos, a village in the Pella regional unit
- Palaios Mylopotamos, a village in the Pella regional unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.