|Native name||Милорад Петровић|
18 April 1882|
Sumrakovac (part of Boljevac), Kingdom of Serbia
|Died||12 June 1981
|Service/branch||Royal Yugoslav Army|
|Commands held||1st Army Group|
|Battles/wars||World War I
World War II: Invasion of Yugoslavia (1941) (POW)
Milorad Petrović (Serbian Cyrillic: Милорад Петровић; 18 April 1882 – 12 June 1981) was an Armijski đeneral[a] in the Royal Yugoslav Army who commanded the 1st Army Group during the German-led Axis invasion of Yugoslavia of April 1941 during World War II. Petrović's command consisted of the 4th Army of Armijski đeneral Petar Nedeljković, responsible for the Yugoslav-Hungarian border and deployed behind the Drava between Varazdin and Slatina, and the 7th Army of General Dušan Trifunović, which was responsible for the defence of the northwestern border with Italy and the Third Reich. Petrović's Army Group Reserve was located around and to the south of Zagreb.
- Anic, Nikola (2002). Njemačka vojska u Hrvatskoj 1941–1945 [The German Army in Croatia 1941–1945] (in Croatian). Zagreb, Croatia: Hrvatski institut za povijest (Croatian Institute of History). ISBN 978-953-6491-77-3.
- Bjelajac, Mile (2004). Generali i admirali Kraljevine Jugoslavije 1918–1941 : studija o vojnoj eliti i biografski leksikon [The Generals and Admirals of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, 1918–1941: A Study of the Military Elite and Biographical Lexicon] (in Serbian). Belgrade: Institut za noviju istoriju Srbije (Institute for the Recent History of Serbia). OCLC 607699124.
- Loi, Salvatore (1978). Le operazioni delle unità italiane in Jugoslavia (1941–1943): narrazione, documenti [The operations of Italian units in Yugoslavia (1941–1943): narrative, documents] (in Italian). Rome, Italy: Ministero della difesa (Ministry of Defence). OCLC 9194926.
- U.S. Army (1986) . The German Campaigns in the Balkans (Spring 1941). Washington, D.C.: United States Army Center of Military History. OCLC 16940402. CMH Pub 104-4.
- Niehorster, Dr. Leo (2013a). "Royal Yugoslav Armed Forces Ranks". Dr. Leo Niehorster. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- Niehorster, Dr. Leo (2013b). "Balkan Operations Order of Battle Royal Yugoslavian Army 6th April 1941". Dr. Leo Niehorster. Retrieved 28 May 2014.