|Member of the European Parliament|
for Czech Republic
1 May 2004 – 22 January 2016
|Born||15 February 1953|
|Died||22 January 2016 (aged 62)|
Prague, Czech Republic
|Political party||Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia|
Miloslav Ransdorf (15 February 1953 – 22 January 2016) was a Czech politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia, part of the European United Left–Nordic Green Left party group in the European Parliament. He died in office at Prague in 2016.
In 2013, Ransdorf was videotaped by Dutch newsblog Geenstijl, checking in at the European Parliament to claim 304 euro daily expenses fee and immediately leaving. When confronted, Ransdorf became engaged in a physical altercation with the reporter.
- "Miloslav Ransdorf" (in Czech). European Parliament. Retrieved 27 February 2010.
- "Miloslav Ransdorf zemřel –". Novinky.cz. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- "Komunistický europoslanec Ransdorf zemřel | Týden.cz". Tyden.cz. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- "geenstijl - YouTube". Geenstijl.tv. Archived from the original on January 7, 2015. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- "Radio Prague - Daily news summary - 04-12-2015 18:05". Radio.cz. 2015-12-04. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- APetr Weikert (2014-03-31). "A changing of the European Guard". Zpravy.e15.cz. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- Media related to Miloslav Ransdorf at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament for the Czech Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|