|Look up milquetoast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Milquetoast is a noun or adjective referring to a meek or timid person.
It may also refer to:
- Milquetoast (song), 1994 song from Helmet's album Betty
- Caspar Milquetoast, character from the comic strip, "The Timid Soul", by H. T. Webster
- Dr. Milquetoast, character in "The Pacifist", by A. C. Clarke
- Milquetoast the Cockroach, one of the minor characters in Bloom County
- Milk toast, a bland dish consisting of buttered toast in milk.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milquetoast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.