Milroy Township, Jasper County, Indiana
Location in Jasper County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.76 sq mi (61.5 km2)|
|• Land||23.76 sq mi (61.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|• Density||11.6/sq mi (4.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453630|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.76 square miles (61.5 km2), all land.
- Hanging Grove Township (northeast)
- Monon Township, White County (east)
- Princeton Township, White County (south)
- Jordan Township (west)
- Marion Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Milroy.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
Milroy Township residents are eligible to obtain a free library card from the Jasper County Public Library.
- "How do I get a library card?". Jasper County Public Library. Retrieved 8 March 2018.