Milsons Point ferry wharf
Wharf in October 2011
|Location||Olympic Drive, Milsons Point|
|Owned by||Roads & Maritime Services|
|Operated by||Harbour City Ferries|
|Status||Closed for rebuild|
|Rebuilt||29 November 2010|
Milsons Point ferry wharf is located on the northern side of Sydney Harbour serving the Sydney suburb of Milsons Point. It is next to Luna Park and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is served by Sydney Ferries Parramatta River and Darling Harbour services operated by First Fleet and RiverCat class ferries.
On 24 May 2010, the wharf closed for a six-month rebuild. The existing wharf was demolished, with a new one built. A project to construct a second wharf commenced in April 2017 with services diverted to Jeffrey Street.
- "F3: Parramatta River Ferry timetable" (PDF). Sydney Ferries. 20 October 2013.
- "F4: Darling Harbour ferry timetable" (PDF). Sydney Ferries. 20 October 2013.
- Maritimes NSW Maritime Summer 2011
- Milsons Point Wharf Upgrade Waterway Constructions
- Milsons Point / Luna Park Wharf re-opens 29 November 2010 Sydney Ferries 22 November 2010
- "Planning starts for expansion of Milsons Point Wharf". Transport for NSW. 1 September 2016.
- Milsons Point Wharf upgrade Transport for New South Wales
- Six years after last revamp, Milsons Point wharf undergoes another makeover Sydney Morning Herald 26 April 2017
- "Routes 227 - 249 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 29 January 2014.
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].