Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miltiades the Younger (c. 550 – 489 BC) was tyrant of the Thracian Chersonese and the Athenian commanding general in the Battle of Marathon.
Miltiades may also refer to:
- Miltiades the Elder (died c. 524 BC), wealthy Athenian, and step-uncle of Miltiades the Younger
- Pope Miltiades (died 314), African saint and pope
- Miltiades (name), a Greek given name (including a list of people with the name)
- 2663 Miltiades, main-belt asteroid discovered in 1960
- Miltiades Football Club, a football (soccer) club in Pyrgos, Greece, named after the general
- Miltiades (company), Czech reality company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miltiades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.