This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (February 2014)
Casco with River Plate in 2016
|Full name||Milton Óscar Casco|
|Date of birth||11 April 1988|
|Place of birth||María Grande, Entre Ríos, Argentina|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2009–2012||Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata||73||(0)|
|2012–2015||Newell's Old Boys||82||(5)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19 June 2019
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)
On 27 May, uncapped Casco was selected by coach Gerardo Martino for the 2015 Copa América in Chile. He made his debut in a preparation friendly on 7 June at the Estadio San Juan del Bicentenario, filling in for Facundo Roncaglia for the final 29 minutes of a 5–0 win over Bolivia; however, he did not feature in the tournament, in which his country lost to the hosts in the final.
- Newell's Old Boys
- River Plate
- Recopa Sudamericana: 2016, 2019
- Copa Argentina: 2015–16, 2016–17
- Supercopa Argentina: 2017
- Copa Libertadores: 2018
- "Gerardo Martino confirmó la lista de 23 convocados y mantuvo a Casco para la Copa América" [Gerardo Martino confirmed the list of 23 squad members and maintained Casco for the Copa América]. La Nación. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- Pisani, Sacha (7 June 2015). "Argentina 5-0 Bolivia: Aguero bags hat-trick". Goal.com. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- Milton Casco at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|