Milton Ezrati is an economist, investment manager, and author. He currently serves as the Chief Economist of Vested, a financial communications agency. His blog, Bitesize Investing, discusses the basics of successful investing, one bite-sized piece at a time. Previously, Ezrati was the Chief Economist for Lord Abbett one of the oldest investment firms in the U.S. He is also the author of Thirty Tomorrows:The Next Three Decades of Globalization, Demographics, and How We Will Live. and Kawari.
In 1981 Ezrati joined Manufacturers Hanover Investment Corp where he spent six years as the Director of Research. In 1987 Ezrati was appointed Senior Vice President and Head of Investing for the Americas at Nomura Asset Management USA. He assumed the role of Chief Investment Officer at Nomura Capital Management in 1987. During his tenure, Ezrati oversaw all of the investing in the Americas for Nomura Capital Management's institutional investment arm. He also served as a member of the International Asset Allocation Team for Nomura Capital Management.
Ezrati joined Lord Abbett in 2000 as a Senior Economist and Market Strategist, and was named a Partner in 2004. Ezrati retired from Lord Abbett in 2015. Additionally, Mr. Ezrati is a frequent commentator in the media on financial markets and economics. He has appeared on CNBC, Bloomberg TV, and Fox Business, and has been quoted in a variety of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and Financial Times. Most recently in 2015, Ezrati became a contributing editor at The National Interest.
Ezrati currently serves as the Chief Economist of Vested, a financial communications agency.
Milton Ezrati is the author of "Thirty Tomorrows:The Next Three Decades of Globalization Demographics and How We Will Live" Ezrati is also the author of "Kawari", in which he discusses the economic and cultural transformation of Japan, following the country's recession in the 1990s.
Ezrati is an Affiliate of the Center on Human Capital and Economic Growth in the Department of Economics at the State University of New York at Buffalo  and has lectured at New York University and the Fletcher School at Tufts University 
- "Economist Insights - Vested". fullyvested.com. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Bitesize Investing". bitesizeinvesting.com. Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- Ezrati, Milton (8 April 2014). "Thirty Tomorrows: The Next Three Decades of Globalization, Demographics, and How We Will Live". Thomas Dunne Books. ISBN 978-1-4668-4107-9. OCLC 846545263 – via Amazon.
- Ezrati, Milton (1 May 2000). "Kawari: How Japan's Economic and Cultural Transformation Will Alter the Balance of Power Among Nations". Basic Books. ISBN 978-1-85410-661-2. OCLC 41631503 – via Amazon.
- "Worker shortage is relevant: Milton Ezrati".
- "Milton Ezrati: The Markets Show Tremendous Value". 29 December 2011.
- "Milton Ezrati of Lord Abbett on Bloomberg TV". 23 June 2009.
- "BNN - Watch TV Online - U.S. Retail Earnings".
- "College of Arts and Sciences :: University at Buffalo :: » Members".
- "The economists who advise top banks and investment houses..."
- "Nomura : AMERICAS".
- "Events Calendar - Economic Outlook".
- "New hires".
- "Worker shortage is relevant: Milton Ezrati". CNBC. 2 April 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- Bolton, Dierdre (23 June 2009). "Milton Ezrati of Lord Abbett on Bloomberg TV". Product Design and Development. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Milton Ezrati: The Markets Show Tremendous Value". Fox Business. 29 December 2011. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Guest Contribution: Double Dip? Seven Reasons Why Not". The Wall Street Journal. 19 July 2010. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- Ezrati, Milton (18 December 2006). "No Place for Pessimism". Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- O’Dowd, Paul (5 October 2008). "Change from equities to alternatives in search of shelter". Financial Times. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Articles by Milton Ezrati". The National Interest. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Trump vs Clinton's Tax Plan: What Wall Street Thinks | Investopedia". investopedia.com. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Events - Milton Ezrati on "Thirty Tomorrows: The Next Three Decades of Globalization, Demographics & How We Live" - Museum of American Finance".
- "Kawari by Ezrati, Milton".
- Ezrati, Milton (30 January 2012). "Milton Ezrati".
- "Speaker Series 2005-2006 Academic Year - Tufts Fletcher School".