Milton Keynes Dons F.C. Women
|Full name||Milton Keynes Dons Football Club Women|
|Short name||MK Dons Women|
|League||FA Women's National League South|
|2019–20||FA Women's National League South (season abandoned)|
Milton Keynes Dons Women (/ /; usually abbreviated to MK Dons Women) are a women's association football club in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. Founded in 2009, the club is affiliated with Milton Keynes Dons. They are currently members of the third tier FA Women's National League South.
Previously known as Milton Keynes Dons Ladies, the club's current name took effect ahead of the 2019–20 season.
As of the 2018–19 season, the team share Stadium MK as their home stadium with their male counterparts, Milton Keynes Dons - one of the first clubs in the country to share a stadium between both men's and women's teams of the same club.
First team squad
- As of 19 September 2020.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "MK Dons Sports and Education Trust". MK SET. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- Milton Keynes Dons Women [@MKDonsFCWomen] (17 June 2019). "BREAKING NEWS| As of the 2019/20 Season MK FC Ladies will be renamed..." (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Honeyman delighted after Stadium MK is named Ladies base". Milton Keynes Dons. 25 July 2018. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Women". Milton Keynes Dons. Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- "Ladies crowned Champions". Milton Keynes Dons. 21 May 2018. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Fantastic MK Dons Ladies claim the title in unexpected style". www.miltonkeynes.co.uk.
- "Ladies miss out on fourth-straight County Cup success". Milton Keynes Dons. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Women's Football Round-Up 201718 Season". Berks & Bucks FA. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Results - Berks & Bucks FA". Berks & Bucks FA. Retrieved 15 June 2019.