Jump to navigation Jump to search
Milu may refer to:
- Milú (Maria de Lourdes de Almeida Lemos) (1926–2008), Portuguese actress and singer
- miLù German singer who has worked with Schiller (band)
- Milü, an approximation for pi by Zu Chongzhi
- Milu (mythology), the ruler of Lua-o-Milu, the underworld
- Père David's Deer, milu (Chinese: 麋鹿; pinyin: mílù) or elaphure, Elaphurus davidianus, a Chinese species of deer known only in captivity
- Milu, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Snowy (character) (Milou in French), fictional character of Les Aventures de Tintin comic strip series
- Miru (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.