The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Mimblewimble protocol uses blinding factors of balancing inputs and outputs in a commitment scheme as private keys. Sender and receiver must interact to construct a joint signature to authorize a transfer of funds. Blocks in Mimblewimble have all their constituent transactions aggregated into one giant transaction, erasing the original transaction boundaries. The initial block download further benefits from cut-through, in which all spent outputs cancel against corresponding inputs, erasing most of the blockchain history.
- "MIMBLEWIMBLE". scalingbitcoin.org. 2016-07-19. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "MimbleWimble: History, Technology, and the Mining Industry". The Block. 2019-01-08. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Mimblewimble" (PDF). wpsoftware.net. 2016-10-06. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "Aggregate Cash Systems: A Cryptographic Investigation of Mimblewimble" (PDF). Cryptology ePrint Archive. 2018-10-25. Retrieved 2019-08-12.
- "MimbleWimble" (PDF). Circle Research. 2019-03-07. Retrieved 2019-08-12.