From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mimi may refer to:
- Mimi (given name), a list of people and fictional characters
- Constantin Mimi (1868–1935), Bessarabian politician and winemaker
- Mimi, Nepal, a village and municipality
- Mimi, New Zealand, a locality in Taranaki, New Zealand
- Mimi River (disambiguation)
- Mimi Islet, part of the Bourke Isles between Australia and New Guinea
- 1127 Mimi, an asteroid
Arts and entertainment
- "Mimi" (song), a popular song by Rodgers and Hart
- Mimi (film), a 1935 British film
- Un dramma borghese or Mimi, a 1979 Italian film
- Mimi (2014 TV series), a 2014 South Korean television drama series
- "Mimi" (1996-2004 Television Character), a 1996-2004 Television Character played by Kathy Kinney on the hit T.V show, "The Drew Carey Show"
- Mimi's Cafe, a restaurant chain in the United States
- MIMI, a beauty web site about hair, makeup, celebrities etc owned by Time Inc.
- Mimi (folklore), fairy-like being in the mythology of Australian aborigines
- Mimi language, several related languages spoken in Chad
- Mimi Temple, a temple in China
- HMS Mimi and HMS Toutou, two British boats brought to Lake Tanganyika to fight the Germans in 1915
- Magnetospheric Imaging Instrument, a sensing instrument used to study particles in Saturn's magnetic field
- Mimivirus, the largest known virus affecting amoebae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mimi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.