|Full name||Mohamed Abdel-Latif El-Sherbini|
|Date of birth||26 July 1938|
|Place of birth||Mansoura, Egypt|
|1975||United Arab Emirates|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mohamed Abdel-Latif "Mimi" El-Sherbini (Arabic: ميمي محمد عبد اللطيف الشربيني) (born 26 July 1937) is an Egyptian former footballer who played as a defender for Al-Ahly and the Egyptian national team. He took part in the 1959 Africa Cup of Nations, scoring in Egypt's 4–0 victory against Ethiopia, and went on to win the tournament with the team. He also represented his country in the 1960 and 1964 Summer Olympics.
- "African Nations Cup 1959 - Details and Scorers". RSSSF. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "Mimi El-Sherbini". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- "UAE National Team Coaches". RSSSF. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- Mimi El-Sherbini at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|